Sunday, February 6, 2011

I am touched by your messages

Since I started writing this blog, I am delighted by the number of messages I have received from folks telling me the changes that have taken place for them in day to day lives - some totally fascinating and unexpected.

This week has been really busy for us with Chinese New Year, the beginning of classes and events for the year, school for little ones and home school for the eldest, however, through it all there has been an untold richness.
We are in a delightful position financially of not really wanting for anything and I realised just what has happened.

Since I began writing this blog, many people log in to read it daily and so every 2nd or so day I need to write another section, think about it for a moment, I am focused on writing and talking about abundance every 2nd day of my life - what do you think has happened by all this focusing on abundance?

That's right - in it flows!

Opportunities abound, new friendships form and things manifest quickly.
we have just been presented with the opportunity to do live broadcasts of classes via internet connections so hopefully we can live stream some of these great events, in order to reach those who cannot attend events in Warrandyte.

What this week has shown me - more than ever, that the more you focus on your goals the more easily they are achieved.
Whether you believe them or not, talk about your abundance, share your skills with others, act as if you were already abundant right now - see what happens!

If you are sensitive to energies - you may have felt a shift this year, a change as the Chinese New Year heralds in these terrific energies making way for a fresh start.
Embrace these energies to complete projects and get you off to a happy New Year.
If there are a heap of little odd jobs hanging over your shoulders, complete them, tidy them all up and get on with it so you can follow along here and truly embrace your abundance THIS year!

I look forward to sharing it with you..........

Your daily affirmation:

I release the past with ease and grace, I release all people, situations and events that no longer serve me to my highest good. I surround myself with love, kindness and gentleness. All is well in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment