Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mind Power to manifest Abundance

Practice this visualisation daily to increase your abundance and manifestation skills

Mind Power to Manifest Abundance

The mind is an amazing tool which we do not (as yet) fully understand.
So many things are said to be the result of a placebo effect – my thoughts – even if it is a placebo, if it works/fixes things – bring it on!

Using the power of your mind to create success, happiness and abundance requires only your conscious attention to direct your Chi / energy that way.

Practice this mediation as often and as long as you can.
5 minutes once a week is terrific, 20minutes a day – you should certainly see some changes.

Perhaps begin by setting a kitchen timer to let you know when the 20 minutes is up.

Settle yourself into a quiet, comfortable place, take some deep belly breaths and focus your attention on your mind.

  1. Sit upright with a straight spine to allow a good flow of energy through your body, allow yourself to be relaxed yet still upright
  2. Wiggle around a little to find a comfortable position, allow your body to find the ‘right’ space for you
  3. Take a few moments to ‘feel’ this position and focus on deep breathing
  4. As you breathe in visualise light coming into your body and say to yourself “May I prosper with ease and clarity”
    Allow your breath to completely fill your lower belly before gently exhaling
  5. On the exhale say in your mind “May all beings prosper with ease and clarity”
    Exhale fully
  6. Begin the inhale and exhale again
  7. Repeat for up to 20 minutes each day, to begin with complete this process every day for a month and then as required.

By focussing your attention on all beings around you and blessing all beings you also ensure success for yourself


Another technique I use every night as I step into the shower.
I allow the water to wash over me and I say (to myself)
“With love I cleanse my body, with love I cleanse my soul”
I visualise all negative energies being washed away and my body and soul being left with a ‘clean slate’ for the next day
I also use a spray of Renascent Emergency Essence any evenings when the day has been troubled in any way to release shock and tension from the aura before bed.

I have noticed that my children sleep much more soundly, peacefully and wake up more happily when I apply a dab of Renascent Sleep balm to their temples and a mist of Emergency essence over them before sleeping.

Please add your comments to the box at the bottom of this blog about your success, your efforts and the changes that have taken place.

May your day be blessed, abundant and joyful.

No comments:

Post a Comment