Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Abundance Manifestation Papers

Write your goals here to assist your manifestation skills

Then pop away & keep, revisit often or next year to see how well you did.
Manifestation Papers
Name
Date
In 2011 (or insert year you are reading this) I will finish:


In 2011 (or insert year you are reading this) I will start:


In 2011 (or insert year you are reading this) my finances will:


Please Bless:


 

These concerns will have peaceful solutions (think of anything you would like more harmny in):



 
I now embrace all the abundant , joyful and harmonious energies of the universe.
My life is rich, fulfilling and unfolds with ease.
I am in harmony with the universe

This is YOUR private paper, in order to contain the chi – keep quiet on your thoughts and dreams. Find a balance point, be not too excited or too shy. Confidently walk your path and allow the universe to unfold its abundant energies.


1 comment:

  1. Good post!I accidentally found your site on the internet, I am going to be coming back here yet again.ABUNDANCE


    ReplyDelete